Where else can you have this much fun and have a huge impact on the lives of young people? It’s significant work! It’s purposeful. It’s real life lived to the fullest. It’s only two and a half months, but it’s life changing for you and the kids with whom you work.
We take Christian camping seriously. Some people are called to the challenge of being a camp counselor, others to work with a specific program area such as the waterfront or in the kitchen. Whatever the work, we take it seriously because doing your work with excellence brings glory to God and has the greatest impact on the campers who call Brookwoods home. Are you called to make an impact with us?
Here is what you can expect when working at camp:
- Living in a beautiful outdoor setting, with one of the finest waterfronts in New England.
- Top quality programming, with many opportunities to hike, waterski, mountain bike, canoe, and more by participating in and teaching various activities within your abilities.
- A supportive environment where you are given the resources you need to be successful.
- Spiritual encouragement and mentoring to help you grow in Christ.
- Daily opportunities to share the love of Jesus and have an eternal impact on lives of the campers.
Learn why, year after year, our staff make the best memories of their life here at Camp Brookwoods.